Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Worst. Video. Ever.

Please indulge me on this. I'm still learning the ropes of this blogging technology, and am trying to learn how to imbed a video instead of posting a link. Anyway, while driving in my car this afternoon, I turned my radio dial to one of those stations that play a little bit of everything (Ben FM or whatever) and "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar was playing. I recalled the truly atrocious video that accompanied this song with guilty pleasure, and submit it now for your viewing pleasure:




It doesn't really get going until 3:22 into the song, and the line dance finale is a riot. I couldn't make up my mind which video was worse - this or Billy Squier's "Rock Me Tonight". I'll let you make that call.

I promise from here on out to only use my video imbedding powers for good.

UPDATE: Yay! It worked!

2 comments:

Doc Milnamo said...

Good job on the tech-geek stuff GG. Ahh, Lil' Punkin' Head - she was so cute...grrrr

Goldwater's Ghost said...

Yes, she was cute, but totally out of her element here. More spandex please.

GG