Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hey Zardari, Is Your Refrigerator Running?

Sorry to make light of a very tense situation, but this story made me chuckle. As a Howard Stern fan for many years, I envisioned the following phone conversation when I read the story:

Caller: Uh, yes…is Asif there? This is Pranab Mukherjee
Pakistan: Hold on, let me get him.
Caller: (giggle)..shh, shh, he’s coming to the phone!
Zardari: Hello?
Caller: Ah, yes, Asif, this is Pranab Makherjee, India’s Foreign Minister.
Zardari: Yes, yes, I know who you are, what do you want?
Caller: Well, we have captured another terrorist and he is saying that your office had direct participation in the Mumbai attacks!
Zardari: That’s impossible, what’s his name?
Caller: Bahb al Booie…
Zardari: Bahb al Booie? Bahb al Booie?
Caller: Yes, Bahb al Booie, and he was captured with Howard Stern’s Private Parts in his possession!
Zardari: @&*^$! (hangs up phone) Who the Hell is screening my calls?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic.