Thursday, January 29, 2009

New CIA Interrogation Methods?

Two Algerian women have come forth to accuse the CIA Station Chief in that country of rape. The women claim that on separate occasions 41 year-old Andrew Warren, a recent covert to Islam, laced their drinks with a knock-out drug and proceeded to engage in nonconsensual sexual relations with each. Investigators seachering Warren's residence in Algiers uncovered videos of the suspect engaging in sexual acts with other victims, who also appear to be in "semi-conscious" states.

Um, I think I’ll take waterboarding…

3 comments:

The Conservative Wahoo said...

I'm really fascinated by the "recent convert to Islam" part of this story. Was it to get chicks?

Goldwater's Ghost said...

As am I; felt I needed to mention it as well. Perhaps it's the media's way of attempting to head off the islamic furor sure to come...


GG

Anonymous said...

Didn't Cat Stevens convert to Islam in order to get babes?