Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Um...Thanks Rev. Jackson, Now Go Back To Irrelevancy

In a sermon before a Baltimore congregation last Sunday, the Rev. Jesse Jackson said he's concerned (emphasis mine) that President Bush's ideology is compounding the current tumultuous economic climate.

Maybe I'm attending the wrong church, but I can't recall the last time my priest launched into a critique of current or past administrations, let alone opined on issues related to economics or finance. Believe me, it would be a refreshing change.

But I digress. Commenting on his relationship with Barack Obama, Rev. Jackson said it is a "great one". While the article references Jackson's disparaging comments about Obama caught on mic last spring, it made no reference to Jackson's desire to cut off P-E Obama's balls.

Great one indeed. I may actually like the next four years.

No comments: